Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh the MANY things I am Thankful for....

    It was fun to reflect the past month on all the things that I am thankful for.  I wish that I would remember to do that more the rest of the year around too, but I always tend to be less grateful then I should be.  

    Of course the biggest things that I am thankful for are my incredible little family and my faith in the Savior Jesus Christ.   I am so grateful for the family that I grew up in and what a blessing they are to me in so many ways through each stage of my life.   I am also extremely thankful for Clay's family.   I know, I know the IN-LAWS.   This Thanksgiving we got to spend the weekend with Clays brothers, sister and their families.  It was a chaotic, hilarious, and very special few days, of FOOD (I was reminded, more than once, of a plague of locust, as we descended on meals) roping, cousins, laughter and fun!    I am so grateful that we were able to all get together and be a family!    And a special shout out to Brett and Tricia who let us all descend upon their home and leave our wake behind us - You guys are truly fantastic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
The Warm Winter wishes is 8x10 (glass size) and is 34.00. The Believe sign is $10 and is 4x12. If you want either let me know as soon as you can so I don't take them to the show this weekend.
Also on the clippies, just send a picture of the fabric and I can get something made up, just let me know if you want flowers or bows.

Anonymous said...

PS. I do have more pictures coming as soon as I can get the stuff done and pictures taken

Emili said...

Sorry, one more comment from me. If you want the Winter wishes, I still have it after the fair and want to get rid of it, so I can do it for 29.00 instead.
Thanks!!