Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bad Dreams

Lately Nora has been getting bad dreams.  Not often, but occassionaly, and this week she has had a little bit of a cold so I think it's made them worse.   I hate waking up to my little girl sobbing - not fun.   Anyway, last night I ran upstairs and she curled up in my lap, so sad.  Here is how our conversations went:

ME:   "shh, it's okay, honey, did you have a bad dream?"
N.T.:  "yeah" *sobbing*
ME:  "It's not real, it's just a dream.  Why did it make you so sad?"  (thinking she would maybe tell me what her dream was about)
N.T. :  "because" *sob* "because, it wasn't happy!"

Well, Duh, Mom!!  It does help the tears dry up when you can have a little giggle together!


***I will eventually update and get some recent pictures up when I have time to come into the office on my own time and bring my laptop.  We don't have any internet at the new house so I'm a little cut off the blogging scene.  Hope everyones holidays were as fantastic as ours!

0 comments: