Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Catch Up - Easter 2010

**Warning:  Picture Overload

 This year NT and I got to go to Montana for 10 days, before and over Easter.

We had so much fun with Mawga, Papa, Daylin and Kelcy.

my cute banana mashers
love this picture of Daylin - so beautiful!
cruising in the Escalade

Clay caught a ride on Thursday with Tom, Suz and Fam. Then Cade and Jill and Fam arrived also on Friday.

Needless to say,  we had lots of fun doing Easter activities and celebrating Mawgas birthday over Easter weekend.


decorating Easter buckets (Papa was generous enough to eat enough ice cream over the last couple of months to provide plenty of gallon buckets for the kids to decorate! :) )























NT decorating eggs.  This one with the little face was my favorite! *Her face is pretty cute too!
had to add this one of Kelcy - my sis is so beautiful!

Mawga and her grandkids at the Party!

Easter Sunday turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL spring day that we tried to take for all it was worth!


NT discovering her Easter bucket that the Easter bunny filled.   NT and Trey with their buckets  - ready to go hunt eggs!  The Easter bunny hid over 200 hard-boiled and plastic eggs.  I'm pretty sure we didn't find them all!
 NT finding eggs. 
Clay's cheesey Easter morning grin
NT was the last one to find her chocolate bunny - love the expression on her face as she ran to show me!
Mom had bought some balloons called Rocket Balloons, and I'm not sure who had more fun with them, the adults or the kids.
I'm pretty sure I won each race for the balloon.  Clay wouldn't race me anymore after I dove for one.  I guess the image of his 28 wk preggo wife diving to the ground was too disturbing!!! haha  ( I think the image of me just running in gen. is pretty disturbing right there!)
Kelcy and Brandon racing.  I think Kelcy about knocked him over!






The kids absolutely LOVED the swings.  I couldn't get NT out of them, ecspecially when Papa was pushing.  He would turn around and let them kick him as they came forward and, I tell you, it NEVER got old!  And they would laugh hysterically each time! 

Playing in the grass clippings. NT calls Trey, "her Trey" and I love that they are little buddies.

Roasting Marshmallows.  The fire was pretty hot!
I love this kids face!  NT is in the caddy behind him, after instructing Trey that she needed a marshmallow and a rock.   He was so cute when he came over to tell me.  I could tell that he totally understood the marshmallow, but was a little confused about the rock part!!

We had so much fun over Easter and we're so grateful for the amazing and wonderful family that we have.   Thanks Mom and Dad for hosting all of us and letting us destroy the house!!! 

0 comments: