Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random Spring Happenings

It looks like our little "Googaly" might be making her appearance soon (induction happens Monday afternoon if she doesn't show up sooner)  so I thought I better update this with our fun stuff before I'm even farther behind.
Clay and NT watching me burn the garden area

burning

just love this little flour face.
We made cookies and then she got flour everywhere.
This is when she was "cleaning" it all up off the floor.

She loves to pretend to read my books.

Cute picture with Clay, NT and Grandma "Tiger" on Mother's Day

Remember how fun box forts were?  This is one that NT and I made and painted up!  She's been having a blast with it.

Pop Quiz:  How does a "cripple" mend fences?
Put a plastic bag over your cast and tie a sled, with your tools in it, around your waist!

practicing for the fishing derby the night before.  Love these two best buds.

NT caught a 12 incher on her first try and then on her second try caught a 15 3/4 incher.
Clay and I couldn't catch anything! 

NT with a little fish she caught later in the morning

That has been most of our spring happenings!  We've been very busy around the place and getting ready for baby #2.  Except for the snow this morning, our weather is supposed to get sunny and warm - could it be summer yet?  I hope so!

1 comments:

Christy said...

I love the picture of practicing for the derby! Brooks really wants to go fishing. I told him that we would have to go with NT and Uncle Clay so he could actually catch something!