Sunday, August 22, 2010

Updates Finally!


It's about time I got some updating done on my blog.  I'm a disgrace to the blogging world, and I know it!  
1.
On June 23, 2010 we welcomed our new little, baby girl; Taya LeAnn Broadhead
7 lbs. 2 oz. 20 inches



 with Nora at 4 days.

Taya (not super happy about the photoshoot) at 4 weeks







2.
Fossilfest Happenings
Nora was in the Miss Wee Fossil Pageant and won.  I wasn't sure about it, but NT loved it! Frankly what 2 yr old wouldn't love going up on stage, singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and then getting rushed by  girls in crowns who then put a crown and sash on her and gave her a rose and goodie-bag full of...goodies!
She won the pageant on Thursday and then got to be in the parade on Saturday.
 (my good pictures are on the other camera that I left at home.)









3. Nora Tess had her 3rd Birthday:



I always do a little
photoshoot on her 
birthday. 
Here's my three year old!
I think it's crazy
that my girl is already 
3!





 



On Saturday, Aug. 1st
We had a birthday party
with some of the cousins in SLC.  Nora has been 
adament that she have a 
pink, lion cake  - so Mawga, the ingenious, creative woman that she is, provided just that!  
She got so many great gifts, I just happened to catch this cute face when she opened the Princess Tiana doll. 







4. We've just been living life
We have been enjoying the summer days. Riding horses, seeing family (it seems like we're always traveling!) swimming, and playing.  
 Nora and Daddy going for a ride.                   Nora holding Taya on Tobe
 NT and Grandma and Grandpa Broadheads new puppy, Tanner Blue
 Taya and Cousin Celsee at 5 weeks


Taya, my little blue eyes, at 6 wks.




 Daylin, NT and Baby Taya today after church at Mawga's house


We've been busy and we're loving it!   We are loving getting to know our little Tay-ta and being a crazy, but happy family!  

3 comments:

Suzanne G said...

Taya is absolutely adorable. She is so cute. You have quite the pair. It is fun to read the update. Love you guys! Have fun in MT

Kyle and Lacey said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I love the name you picked. I can't get over how adorable both your girls are. I hope the adjustment to two continues to go smoothly!

Melissa said...

Both your girls are the cutest! I can't get over how grown up NT is! What a cutie! Love you guys! I need to see that baby again...SOON! :)