Monday, November 8, 2010

October FUN!

My Halloween wreath that Jill can attest took way too long to make - but I love it.

I love Halloween.  It was even more fun this year because NT is starting to get excited about it.  It was a little funny this year, because it was on Sunday, so it seemed like a whole weekend of Halloween instead of just one night.  With Oktoberfest here in Kemmerer, it actually ended up being about 2 weekends of Halloween festivities - and I say, "bring it on!"  Here are some pictures of our fun October.
  
For a year, anytime I asked NT what she wanted to be for Halloween, she would say a tiger - it never changed - and, of course, we couldn;t just be any old tiger...

At the Oktoberfest Halloween costume contest.  There were about 50 kids in the 5 and under catagory
Our wild tigress came in first
The cowboy and the horse were a brother team that came in second - so cute! And Nora's little friend, Dustylynn is the adorable little lion that won third.

Our cute, itsy bitsy spider


Beautiful, full moon over the pond and horses out front


snow and frost on my front window

There you have it!  It makes me sad how fast the months are flying.  We will miss October but are already packing out days in November with lots of fun - and I am so excited for our fun, family Thanksgiving coming up!
Oh, and we got a new dog - I know, am I crazy?  I wanted a friend for Tonka, and I didn't want a puppy, so when I came across this 1 yr old Husky/sheperd I thought I'd give her a try.  She's very sweet and easy and she loves Nora.   So, Stella, has quickly become part of the family. 
enjoying a day outside

my adorable little thumb-sucker.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Nora makes the cutest tiger ever, and I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks on Taya! That little cabbage patch doll - too cute! Miss you guys! We are looking forward to Thanksgiving! (Love the wreath too!)