Saturday, June 25, 2011

Random Pics from my phone

I have been really awful with pictures this last year because my nice Canon camera has had some flash issues. But in April, Clay bought me an old, used Iphone 2, which I love!  It has a pretty decent camera so I figured it was time to download some of the cute times we've had over the last couple of months.

Taya, in April.  She got crawled under there and couldn't figure out how to get out. It goes without saying that she was a little upset.

I love the messy, HAPPY baby faces. There is just something so cute about it (until you try to wash it out in the laundry!)

These cute girls really are good friends. They have their moments when they want to shout at each other, but they are great little buds. 




N.T. after her swim lessons. She definitely doesn't mind having her picture taken!

ummmm. I think this is called the Full Nelson.......

 Last weekend we got to go down to Reno, Nevada to watch the BFI (a team roping extravaganza) It was also the Reno rodeo at the same time.  N.T. actually chose riding this one ride instead of having an ice cream cone (that's a big deal, if you know this kid!!!)


N.T. having her face painted at the kid's days activities on Sat. at the Reno rodeo. A pink horseshoe and a crown. A preview of things to come???
 Clays brother, riding into the roping.
 Grand Entry at the BFI. It was so much fun to watch, but we sat there with our girls from 8am to 5pm. Although they did great, I think next year we will leave them home! :)
My beautiful, blue-eyed girl first thing in the morning in Reno.

0 comments: