Monday, September 13, 2010

1st Day of Preschool....what???!!!

How can I possibly have a child who is currently attending her first day of preschool?  I mean, seriously, where did the last three years go?  And do you think she had any hesitations at all?  Of course not, I hardly got her to give me a kiss!   But, I guess, here's to new beginnings! 

NT ready for her first day of Miss Glenna's Preschool:



And one of Taya this morning just because that smile is so dang cute!


We also had Tayas blessing over Labor Day weekend.  We were able to do a double blessing with her beautiful little cousin, Mckay.  It was such a fun weekend!

I am so grateful to have this great man as my husband and the Daddy to my little girls

What a blessing it is to have so many worthy preisthood holders in our lives.  It's amazing the constant blessings that we recieve by being faithful members of the church! 

Jill, McKay, Taya and I
Sept. 4, 2010

Beautiful cousins!  Taya is 5 weeks older than McKay and their other cousin, Sadie is about 6 months, so I am so excited for all these girls to be the best of friends.

Our little Family

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I know I say it all the time, but your girls are beautiful! It's hard to believe that NT is in preschool! But she has always seemed so grown up to me!

That was a wonderful weekend for a double baby blessing! I got all teary-eyed when I saw that picture of the incredible men in our family.

Love you guys!